Rave allows its customers to receive payments locally and internationally with no hassles with the free cost of setting it up.
It makes payments online easy, safe and secure.
– It supports multi-currency.
– It also supports cross currency conversions.
– Offer free automatic white label possibilities at the flip of a switch.
– Card and account payments
– Cost of setting up: Free
– Local transaction charge: 1.4% + ₦50.00
– International transaction charge: 3.5%
Paystack offers everything that both the small and large business need when it comes to accepting payments online.
It is simple to use, secure and affordable.
– Paystack is free and easy to use. You can set it up from their website or app
– No need of coding or developer.
– It can be done within a minutes.
– It also makes the payment hassle-free for customers to make payments.
– Paystack also provides other tools to help you grow beyond payments.
– It accepts one-time and subscriptions payments.
– Cost of setting up: Free
– Local transaction charge: 1.5% + ₦100 (The ₦100 fee is waived for transactions less than ₦2500)
– International transaction charge: 3.9% + ₦100
VoguePay is another simple and secure platform you can use to make and receive payments globally.
It also allows customers to safely make and receive payments in all major currencies regardless of location.
Another interesting is that it also allows its customers to accept payment in Bitcoin.
It accepts one-time and subscriptions payments, and even receive donations.
– It has multiple payment channels.
– It is developer friendly with simple API documentation to make integration easy, even for non-developers.
– Vogue pay has easy account management for business or personal accounts.
– It also has multi-currency support which makes it for its customers to accept payment in multiple global currencies.
– Its plugin and extensions are free to use and they are easy to integrate with website too.
– Cost of setting up: Free (fees may apply for customisation)
– Merchant verification cost: ₦ 1,500 (with CAC) and ₦ 2,500 (with Govt. issued ID cards)
– Local transaction charge (Naira Cards Only): 1.5% Transactions above ₦2,500 1.5% + ₦30
– International transaction charge: (USD MasterCard & VISA Cards Only): 3.8% + 0.50 of currency transaction
GTPay is an online payment gateway developed by GTBank
This easy and secure online payment is to facilitate payments online using Debit Cards issued by banks on the Interswitch Network.
To use GTPay, you must have an account with GTBank .
– It is international acceptance mode of payment and it accepts both locally and internationally issued cards such as Interswitch, MasterCard and VISA.
– Timely transaction processing: Merchants get value next working day after transaction takes place for local transactions and 48 working hours for international transactions
– GTPAY also comes with a unique, online monitoring console that allows merchants view transactions as they occur.
– Cost of setting up: ₦75,000
– Local transactions charge: 1.5% of transaction amount (subject to a maximum of ₦2,000)
– International transaction charge (MasterCard, VISA): 3% of transaction amount; no cap.
– International gateway monthly charge: ₦5,000
Interswitch WebPay integrates directly into your website and enables funds to be paid into your account.
– It is powered by Interswitch, a trusted name in gateway payments.
– Integration to WebPAY using an InterSwitch Certified WebPAY Integration Partner (CWIP) at no extra cost.
– Cost of setting up: ₦150,000
– Local transaction fee charge: 1.5%, subject to a cap of ₦2,000.
– International transaction fee charge:
AmplifyPay is the smartest way to accept and manage recurring payments in Nigeria.
– Payments made through Amplify will be in your company bank account within 24 hours
– World-class, bank-level security: All transactions are processed via a PCIDSS compliant and 3D Secure payment gateway via an SSL encrypted channel
– If there’s an issue with your customers’ card, Amplify will automatically retry until payment goes through, for up to two days.
– It accepts payments in over 40 currencies from VISA, Mastercard, Verve, and American Express.
– Customers can pay directly from their bank accounts.
– Accept payments without needing a website
– You can accept payments without code or developer. Create a simple form, send the link to your customer, and get paid.
– Cost of setting up: Free
– Local transaction charge: 1.5% + ₦20 (capped at ₦2,000)
– International transaction Charge: 3.8% + ₦20
CashEnvoy is a payment service that allows businesses to receive payment online. The payment platform commenced operations in November 2009.
Websites that integrate with CashEnvoy can accept payment from all the major Nigerian debit cards, international Visa/Mastercards and also from the CashEnvoy wallet.
– It accepts payment on your online store via debit cards, internet banking and CashEnvoy wallet.
– It also receives payment and donations online with ease.
– CashEnvoy is safe, secure and easy to use and, with complete transaction records.
– No integration or subscription fees.
– CashEnvoy pays you 0.5% of transaction amount on every transaction.
Setting up fee: Free
Local transaction charge: 1.5% + ₦25.00
International transaction charge: 3.9% + ₦12.60
FirstPayLink is an online payment gateway developed by FIrstBank Plc.
The gateway payment solution provides a seamless flow for customers to navigate payment options, select preferred payments, confirm payment amounts and proceed to key in card details for authorization.
– Allows payers select preferred payment options from a list of available payment processors.
– Transfers users to relevant payment processor (InterSwitch, eTranzact, Visa, etc) pages within a frame for entry of card and PIN information.
– It provides Merchant reports with flexibility for searching, based on predefined product and category criteria
– Cost Of Setting Up:A one-off implementation cost of ₦50,000 per Switch (Card scheme)
– A transaction charge of 1.5%, subject to a maximum of ₦2,000.
– It is mandatory for any of their customer to have a FirstBank account.
PayU is one of the leading financial services providers in global growth markets.
We deliver innovative technology that enables billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online.
Their local operations span 17 markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
They developed more than 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms to process payments.
PayU also has a strong track record of creating fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that meet the unique needs of the merchants and consumers in our local markets.
They are also one of the leading fintech investors globally and it is the fintech and e-payments division of Naspers, a global internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world.
It has its operation in more than 120 countries.
SwitchtellerPay is a brand of Emrinet Mobile LTD. It is highly secured and one of Nigeria most dependable and reliable online payment solutions.
They have mission to provide secure, reliable and easy Internet-based payment services.
Their e-payment portal provides other payment services solution for Bill payment (pay TV, utility bills, etc.) Bulk messaging.
Money receiving and Transfer is instant and real-time, top up of airtime of all networks.
Switchtellerpay is highly secured with SSL and transaction safe token which helps to achieve a more secure, reliable and efficient payment without sharing your payment details at all.
Switchtellerpay payment gateway reduces risk, low transaction cost, streamlines business processes, and tries to centralize financial controls, and secures payment transactions using state – of – the art technology solution.
eTranzact is at the forefront of delivering innovative electronic and mobile payment services to meet customers’ requirements at all times.
Leveraging on our award winning switching and processing platform.
eTranzact is secure, cost-effective and compliant with globally recognized standards.
Send us an e-mail if you have an issue setting up any of the listed gateway payment platforms: firstname.lastname@example.org